Friday, May 15, 2009

When One Closes, Another One Opens

For better or worse, it's been a wild semester for me.

I've had people close to me perish, in ways physical, spiritual, and mental.

As easy as it is for me to say I'm going to pray for someone, one of the hardest things for me to do is to pray for myself, no matter how much I might need guidance from the Man Upstairs.

Looking at a few different things in my life right now, I know for a fact that I'm going to have to start giving up some of my current obligations. As much as it pains me to say it, outside of weekly Bible Study and one other major organization I am a part of at school, I'm going to have to pare things down to the bare essentials.

All I can do is my best, and pray to the Lord for guidance, no matter how tough times may get and how hopeless I may feel at times.

After all when one door or window closes, another one opens...

No comments:

Post a Comment